Wednesday 6 July 2011

Wednesday: a cold coming on?

Struggled out of bed at sunrise, with a slightly sore throat. Immediately scrapped my plan for an easy run, or other exercise. Watched the SBS replay of Cadel Evans winning the fourth stage of the Tour de France, in Brittany.

After some work on the computer I woke Carolyne at 9am and we trotted down to Elk for our coffee in the sunshine. We moved slowly though the morning. We drove to the Miami shopping centre to use the free Wifi at Zarraffa's Coffee. There we had a second coffee of the morning while I downloaded my eTax for 2011. Carolyne also shopped for groceries at Coles.

Back to Broadbeach for lunch, then a quiet afternoon in-doors. Both of us had a snooze, me for an hour, Carolyne for about 3 hours!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home