Saturday 18 June 2011

Saturday: Another criterium

My alarm had me up at 5:40am. I want to race as many of the Gold Coast Training Cycle Club Saturday morning criteriums at the Luke Harrop Criterium Circuit at Runaway Bay, so I headed there for my third consecutive Saturday. After struggling in C g last week, and with a duathlon race tomorrow afternoon, I decided to race D grade today. It was definitely easier but still required fairly solid cycling. As in D grade two weeks ago I came in second, this time out of eleven starters.

After we finished another D grader, John Vincent, introduced himself and invited me to the Masters Cycling Club training rides every Tuesday and Thursday morning, as well as the Sunday races. I agreed to ride with the training group on Tuesday morning.

Back in Broadbeach I

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home